1 OF 2 FINAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE at the new ‘Beeches’ development by Linden Homes, the perfect rural retreat for anyone interested in property for sale in West Ayton. This bungalow boasts a sleek contemporary kitchen, stylish bathroom and high quality fittings throughout, with easy access to great local facilities, parks and schools as well as the beach and sea being just 5 miles west of Scarborough.
Available JUNE/JULY 2019
Nearby East Ayton offers a good range of amenities including; a convenience store, garage, public houses, award winning fish and chip shop, hairdressers, post office, primary school, church, village hall and access to some of the most beautiful walkways located in the nearby Forge Valley Woods Nature Reserve. Delightfully set on the west bank of the River Derwent. Suitable for first time buyers & growing families and those looking to down-size.
Why buy at The Beeches?
- Enjoy a delicious home cooked meal in the friendly local Ye Old Forge Valley Inn
- Buy local produce in the nearby Betton Farm shop
- Take a walk & discover a 14th century castle north of the village
- Less than an hour from York by train
- Good links to A170 and A64